Position: Sponsorship Coordinator– KLM Soccer Club
Post Date: October 20, 2019
Application Deadline: N/A
Start Date: Immediately
The KLM Soccer Club is looking to fill the role of Sponsorship Coordinator. The position is part-time and reports directly to the Director of Programs and Operations. The candidate should enjoy working with people, have excellent organizational and computer skills, have a good understanding of youth sports and be able to work from home
For more information, please see the list of duties below. Please send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. In your cover letter, candidate should also indicate education background and indicate how your experience may relate to the duties below.
Job Title: Registrar
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the day-to-day activities associated with the sponsorship portfolio
- Makes connections within the community and secures varying levels of sponsorship for the club
- Prospect research and lead identification
- Maintain accurate records of leads conversions
- Ability to work on multiple tasks or projects at the same time
Builds relations with members of the local business community. Works closely with, and reports to, Director of Programs and Operations.
- Outstanding communication skills written and verbal
- Strong administrative, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent computer skills and experience with Microsoft and Excel
The ideal candidate will be a person who is a positive self-starter, organized, adheres to deadlines, reliable and able to problem-solve, multitask and have a desire to control their income and grow within the club. The Sponsorship Coordinator needs to have knowledge of club sponsorship packages and also needs to be comfortable working within the guidelines and policies set by the KLM Board.
Generally 8-10 hours a week