Key Registration Info
How to Register for 2020/2021 Fall/Winter Season
Welcome to KLM Soccer! If you are new to KLM you will need to create an account in order to register your child. If your family does not have a credit card, the club encourages you to purchase a pre-paid Visa or Master Charge card.
If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to register for Academy, Camps or Spring Programs please click on the corresponding Menu tabs and register directly from there.
KLM offers inclusive seasonal packages in line with our club directive of creating ‘an excellent soccer experience’ for all players, all age-groups. KLM presents all seasonal fees upfront. Inclusive packages create parity and shared costs, which allows our club to offer better value to the benefit of all of our players, and their teams. KLM has no hidden fees such as “volunteer fees”, “assessment fees”, or “academy sessions” which typically doubles actual registration costs. Look at a comparative *Actual Costs* (U11 example) as well as KLM Age-Group costs below:
|Seasonal Registration||KLM FC||Typical FC|
|U11 Age-group||2020 – 2021||based on 2019|
|Indoor Futsal Sessions||Included||N/A|
|Staff Team Coach||Included||N/A|
|2020 – 2021||U4-U6||U7-U8||U9-U10||U11-U12||U13-U15||U16-U18|
|Indoor Futsal Sessions||N/A||Included||Included||Included||Team Option||Included|
|Staff Team Coach||2020 – 2021||based on 2019||U11 Age-group||2020 – 2021||based on 2019||Team Option|
What form of payment does KLM accept?
We accept credit cards online.
Player Financial Support
KLM proudly supports soccer for all children, irrespective of financial capacity. Contact email@example.com to arrange to speak about financial assistance through KidSport. Learn more about KidSport in your city; visit KidSport-Vancouver at: http://www.kidsportcanada.ca/british-columbia/vancouver
Manage Your Account
- Team Refund Policy -
The refund policy in youth soccer is in place to ensure that teams formed during the selection/registration process maintain their stability when the season gets underway. We ask parents to be mindful that last minute changes can be disruptive to the team and other players, for this reason refunds are possible prior to deadline, less an administration fee.
- U4-U10: $50 admin fee, July 31st deadline
- U11-U18: $65 admin fee, June 15st deadline
Requests and questions are to be emailed to the registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refund Policy (for non-League Programs) -
Refunds are issued for medical reasons with a doctor’s note. Approved refunds include pro-rating the registration fees after a $25.00 administrative fee deduction. Requests and questions are to be emailed to the registrar at email@example.com
Non KLM Players
Players who are not registered with KLM at the time of registration or the previous season, first need to contact the club prior to registering at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Spring Programming or Summer will only be cancelled in severe or sudden adverse weather conditions. If this is the case, parents will be notified via email of any cancellations and the club will do everything possible to make the cancelled sessions up. The club will not be responsible for refunds if we are unable to reschedule any missed sessions due to weather.
- Acknowledgement: I acknowledge having read and I agree to the above policies of Kensington Little Mountain Soccer Association (KLM). I hereby confirm that I am legally entitled (parent or legal guardian) to sign this consent/waiver on behalf of the registrant.
- Consent: I consent to the registrant participating in the activities of KLM and acknowledge that there are risks associated with such participation. I release, hold harmless, and agree to indemnify KLM and its officers, club officials, members and agents from all injury, loss and damage which might be claimed against the said Association or them or any of them or on behalf of the said registrant (player) and arising directly or indirectly from such participation, including transportation to or from any and all KLM Soccer related activities.
- Privacy: I give my consent to share the above information with Vancouver Youth Soccer Association and BC Soccer Association.
- Images: I consent to the use of images of my child for display on the Association website and other KLM Soccer related communications, print and/or other marketing materials.
- Electronic Communications: I consent to KLM sending me email communications of a “non commercial” variety and may include messages about my account, my registration, KLM related events, announcements or updates.